Saturday, October 30, 2010

cassette super markets

So, my stuff won me a stall at Cassette Super Markets (every Sat 12 - 5, Vulcan Lane, Auckland). I was informed of the win on Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised, but I had a wee worry that perhaps I didn't actually have enough stuff for a stall- so Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after work were spent putting together some more pieces! I ran out of black paint, and when I went down to Ikes to buy some more, they had run out of the matte black that I usually use. Frig. But they had some glossy acrylic, so I figured that was better than nothing. The glossy was all good and made a nice change, but I think next time I will go back to the matte simply because I find it more user friendly. Will stock up next time they get it in! Anyhoo, here is what I made:













I also made a Halloween themed canvas, since the markets were Halloween themed:


 And I made a sign, but it turned out there wasn't room for it- will find a place for it next time:



And here are some pics from the market- such a cool place, good vibe, lovely people. Will totally be going back again!





No comments:

Post a Comment